Subject: [Leica] Xi'an Street Vendors
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Fri Jun 30 11:03:43 2006

Looking at them at work, I was undecided.

At home on a good monitor, I easily prefer the fuller frame. His
hands and gaze nail the viewer.

The crop makes a fine photo (if the full is not known) although I'd
likely clip much more black off it and get down to the business of
the table and smoke. Maybe all the black left in that crop comes from
a reluctance to drop the man, which you shouldn't;^)

Has the look of magic about it.

Thanks

ric