Subject: [Leica] Wish BD would come back or to crop or not
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Fri Jun 30 12:31:43 2006

Tina

That is one beautiful image  but it works so much better cropped. I'd
even consider a bit more off the bottom but only because I prefer
horizontal or vertical images. It is absolutely fantastic but so is  the
rationale for not cropping we heard from Chandos. I'm sure he does a
wonderful job at Wm and Mary but hope it's not teaching visual arts or
photojournalism. :-P

Walt

p.s. it has to be the best single images posted on the LUG since hell
froze over and B.D. started on his pills.

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Wish BD would come back or to crop or not)