Subject: [Leica] Advice needed
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Mon Jul 3 13:11:59 2006

Thanks, everyone who sent advice for Juliet.  I'll pass it along.  I agree
about the healing brush.  I was surprised to see skin blemishes in the file
I got but I'm not sure that was the final version.  Also, I think I kind of
mislead people into thinking the point of the shoot was to create the exact
look of a decade from the past.  The model actually approached Juliet about
getting a glam portrait to give her boyfriend for a gift.  They decided to
play around with the retro thing as a little joke because Rte 66 nostalgia
is a big part of Albuquerque's vibe.  The tattoos had to stay because
they're part of the model's persona and she's really proud of them.  Believe
me, both women are way hipper than any of us when it comes to color schemes
and pop styles from past decades!

So thanks again.  Juliet will be very appreciative of your taking time to
critique her effort.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE