Subject: [Leica] was: I have to have this, now "mediocre"
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Mon Jul 3 14:56:13 2006

Wow,  I don't see the issues at all.  Just a couple of snobs
telling the others that their "mediocre" pics are posted to the
LUG for review - BFD!!!  Duh. If you don't want to post
pics or critique other's pics - then just don't.

But please just be quiet about it.  Plently other folks are having
a grand old time on the LUG - so butt out.

This isn't some stupid, crappy jury competition, and it's not
SUPPOSED to be. It's the "Leica User Group" mailing list -
no more, no less.

I didn't sign up for some jury competition - I signed up for
the *LUG*.  Pic's of sunsets and grandchildren included :-)

Clubby?  Hell, it's people crazy enough to go out and get into
some expensive Leica gear, use RF's regularly, etc.. Again, it
well SHOULD be clubby.  We're all part of a small niche
here.

Simple thing to do if you don't like a club - don't join.

'Nough said.

Scott

--
Pics @ http://www.adrenaline.com/snaps
Leica M6TTL, Bessa R, Nikon FM3a, Nikon D70, Rollei AFM35

Replies: Reply from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] was: I have to have this, now "mediocre")
Message from chandos at cox.net (Chandos Michael Brown) ([Leica] was: I have to have this, now "mediocre")
Message from wooderson at gmail.com (Matt Powell) ([Leica] was: I have to have this, now "mediocre")