Subject: [Leica] RE: Re: PAW 26 dlridings (Philippe Orlent)
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Jul 3 17:54:05 2006

Daniel, Philippe has posted your link to one of your images that I hadn't
seen. I had already admired some similar ones that were 35mmm, I think.
This one is full frame from a 6x6 negative.
As well as being a great image, this really is technically superb.
Would you mind posting the details regarding the camera, film and your
developing routine? I'm just starting to experiment with both a modern and
classic med format (a Mamiya 645 & a Rolleicord V)

Cheers
Hoppy