Subject: [Leica] Tornado machine
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Tue Jul 4 05:05:49 2006

Dave,

You were about 4 blocks from my house when you took that photo...

Helluva shot, by the way...much better than anything I've managed at the
tornado machine.  The background kid/smoke combination is pleasingly spooky.

Say hi next time you're around these parts.

Best,
Aaron

Replies: Reply from clzeni at mindspring.com (Craig Zeni) ([Leica] Tornado machine)
Reply from dcm at pobox.com (David C. Mason) ([Leica] Tornado machine)