Subject: [Leica] WAS PAW 26 dlridings NOW Fujifilm availability
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Jul 4 17:09:44 2006

Folks, I need to amend my comment regarding availability of the Fujifilm B/W
films on their web sites.
As Marty has pointed out they are all listed and described on the USA site.
I had looked on the global and Australian sites where they are not shown at
all. Also encouraging sign in that new transparency emulsions are still
being released. These were displayed in a glass case on the Fujifilm stand
at the recent Photo Imaging World 2006 Sydney, trade and public national
show recently.
Film cameras, incidentally represented only by some M's (faithful Leica
distributor, may your powers increase)

And that was the total analog world for the show, by all accounts.

Cheers
Hoppy

Message: 1