Subject: [Leica] Italy Wins!
From: ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben)
Date: Tue Jul 4 22:29:30 2006

(Nathtan - divers  ???? from Portugal - did not get that)

Anyway if it is true that the world cup gave the Germans (the people -
not the team) som confidence in them selves and that can help them get
their nation back on track after a 10 years + of frustrating bad economy
then that is one good thing to take home from this event.

If the Italian Players awaits having their clubs degraded one or two
leages to series c or worse i guess they need  as much exposure as
possible in order to be sold to clubs outside Italy.

The French have not impressed me before their game against Brazil - or
perhaps Brazil just disapointed me - But Zidane, Henry, Vierra and most
of the rest of the French team seemed to be nice persons and not - like
a lot of other players at this world cup - ready to put up some of the
worse acting i have seen - just to get a penalty.

I would not have considdered this before the start of the games but I
think I hope the French takes the cup

best
Ruben