Subject: [Leica] Re:all this flappin' of the gums, no photos -- for shame LUG, for shame!
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Wed Jul 5 06:44:38 2006

I am forever in awe, that a hatred for mindnumbing world wide sporting
events can bring out some of the best photographic work anyone-ANYONE has
ever produced on the face of this sport loving planet we call Earth.

May this Cup end in a conspiracy plot just to amuse fellow sport hating
photographers.

Now back to the regular scheduled post about the Digital M being used at the
World Cup.

Chris