Subject: [Leica] World Cup Musings
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed Jul 5 14:24:02 2006

I was reading that both drivers for Williams aren't sure of a ride
next year - although that could be the media looking for something to
print.

I had the impression from the Michelin-shod teams that the tires
weren't really competitive that Michelin just didn't want to have a
disaster like last year so they over built. Either they didn't REALLY
understand the problem or they weren't as good at engineering tires as
Bridgestone since THEY clearly made tires that were darn fast.

That first-turn crash was vexing and appeared to be stupid not just bad luck.

AB