Subject: [Leica] Jill Greenberg's Distressed Children
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Wed Jul 5 14:51:05 2006

No permanent damage? How would they know. Child actors seem almost
always left a bit messed up. Any of these folks who make their kids
dress up for beauty pageants, express misery for a camera, or fight
wars on their behalf ought to be tried for abuse.

On Jul 5, 2006, at 4:45 PM, Tina Manley wrote:

> Well, that's my opinion, too, but some of the professional
> commercial photographers are defending the work, saying it is
> thought provoking and original and that no permanent damage was
> done to the kids.

Message from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Jill Greenberg's Distressed Children)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Jill Greenberg's Distressed Children)