Subject: [Leica] World Cup
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Wed Jul 5 15:30:48 2006

Agree for everything. Portugal played for their reputation (as divers as
well than as hard tacklers), and France played once more it's slow,
security-minded, unattractive game. Portugal showed some more initiative and
the score is flattering France. But all in all it was the kind of match that
is forgotten after one night.

C. Ronaldo is said to be in negotiations with Real Madrid anyway.

Didier

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] World Cup)
Message from alal at duke.poly.edu (A. Lal) ([Leica] World Cup)
Message from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] World Cup)