Subject: [Leica] Jill Greenberg's Distressed Children
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Wed Jul 5 18:13:41 2006

We're talking about the youth market and its corporate offices which
predominate the neighborhood.
I'm out of it, due to my age which means that I won't "get it", never
mind that I refuse to go along with such inanities. I've already went
through this tedium in the 60's and 70's. Even then I was somewhat
skeptical with most of it.
If you're ever in town, stop by the Wilshire and LaBrea area. Stick
around from breakfast to dinner on a week day and on a Saturday,
different crowds for those parts of the week. It's a real hoot.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8,
Angels Gate Cultural Center
http://sdimitrovphoto.com