Subject: [Leica] Non-Photography Day
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Fri Jul 7 08:58:54 2006

Hey, folks. Are we taking this a bit personally?

It sounds a little goofy, and is being carried to a self imporant
extreme, but...

I sometimes feel like I'm missing out on some family stuff if I spend
it all with a camera in my hand. Documenting things also removes you
from the situation in some way.

So what if he's not taking pictures for a day. He's not threatening
to kick your butt if you don't sign on.

He's not wrong, most of us just don't agree with him.

We look like someone took our lollipop away..

Oops -- wrong thread;^)

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies