Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jul 7 10:24:17 2006

In a message dated 7/7/2006 12:21:23 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
philippe.orlent@pandora.be writes:

To me,  this one hase the kind of effect that you have with optical
illusions: sometimes it looks like it has positive height, sometimes
like negative depth.
(not sure if I make myself clear...)
Thanks for  showing,
Philippe

yes, kind of like a face cast looks 3d if you look into it.

Here,  I think that's an effect of the various shades of blue.

Thanks for looking

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com