Subject: [Leica] Digital Manipulation (WAS Greenberg & Arbus. WAS "fine art photography"
From: Bartphotog at aol.com (Bartphotog@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jul 7 14:51:22 2006

In a message dated 7/7/06 12:19:55 PM, shino@panix.com writes:

<< In one room, software is being used to change the
    colours of the clothes worn by models in the glossy catalogues of
    Americans retailers--much cheaper than paying the model to change
    while the photographer kicks his heels. >>

I think they mean "cools his heels."  Unless photographers waiting for model
changes over there engage in some activity I know nothing about!

Bart