Subject: [Leica] PAW 26: Nathan does a wedding!
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Jul 9 05:43:35 2006

Nicely loose and informal, as a wedding should be.
I'd love to see more of it.
Since you're in to reporting slices of daily life, even if you only
do a wedding every five years, you managed very well IMO.
The only one I found less interesting, was the goofing around a bit
photograph. Doesn't seem spontaneous.
May be that makes the difference: I suspect that those very few real
(and good) wedding pros know how to turn these kind of clich? shots
into something looking true.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 9-jul-06, om 09:24 heeft Nathan Wajsman het volgende geschreven: