Subject: [Leica] Shoot from the Dark Side as Vampires cast no shadow...
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon Jul 10 12:44:59 2006

Hi George, thank you for your comments, and... I agree with you 100%! This
is why normally I do not show the costuming pictures because they are not
up to the standards, whatever they may be. This one I showed for fun,
mainly for the Shooting from Shadow Side thing. The sad thing is, most of
these costumers have very few half decent photographic records of their
works, so in fact, my meager effort is usually some of the "best stuff out
there" (sad but true).

I fully hear what you are saying though. Fortunately, I do have a good
source of costumers :-) and I will continue to push that photographic edge.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Shoot from the Dark Side as Vampires cast no shadow...)