Subject: [Leica] Shoot from the Dark Side as Vampires cast no shadow...
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Jul 10 13:44:38 2006

I would suggest that the two are not exclusive either in flower
photography or costume photography. Your father's (and the
costumer's) desire for detail and documentation can be achieved while
maintaining high aesthetic values through the use of lighting,
composition, selective focus, et al. All one needs is the desire to
reach another level.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com