Subject: [Leica] The New York Times Knows Its Stuff
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Jul 10 19:26:21 2006

Bob,
You are perhaps being overly sensitive to an editor not knowing what is
going on. :)  So what if a 1DsMkII becomes 35mm?  And compared to an APS-C
sized sensor chip a Hasselblad is large format.  Personally, I put it down
to people not wanting to keep up with the technical, it's a widget that
magically makes whatever it is that you need made.  With the number of
native born folk that go into the sciences dropping every year what do you
expect?

Don
don.dory@gmail.com