Subject: [Leica] photographer artist. ;-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Jul 12 22:09:04 2006

Photographer as artist!

==================

An art photographer asked the gallery owner if there had been any interest

in his photographs on display at that time. "I have good news and bad

news," the owner replied.

"The good news is that a gentleman inquired about your work and wondered if

it would appreciate in value after your death."

"When I told him it would, he bought all 15 of your photographs."

"That's wonderful," the artist exclaimed.

"What's the bad news?"

"The guy was your doctor..."

ted ;-)

Replies: Reply from dcm at pobox.com (David C. Mason) ([Leica] photographer artist. ;-))