Subject: [Leica] The Bar Head
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Jul 13 11:36:40 2006

I find the framing a bit strange (in between extreme close up and a
bit more wide: I think it should have been of those two), due to the
angle of the goose's head, and also due to the long grass in the
background in combination with the one the goose is eating (?)
Looking forward to see the other takes on it, though.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 13-jul-06, om 05:06 heeft David Young het volgende geschreven: