Subject: [Leica] Re: New Leica lenses
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Thu Jul 13 13:13:24 2006

Stop the madness. Stop overthinking :-)

Leica's rivals are not Canon, Nikon etc. They lost it in the 60s. Their
"rival" is to convince photographers that there is a place for rangefinder
photography, and in that niche market, other digital rangefinder makers,
which currently consist of one company that in 2 years, have sold less than
10,000 cameras (R-D1). It is a small market folks.

use richard at imagecraft.com)