Subject: [Leica] OT: Accounting questions - EU/US
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Jul 13 14:24:45 2006

I'm not worried about taxes. I'll just pay them in Sweden, which is a
low-tax country compared to the US (as long as I can keep my medical
benefits. US taxes plus health insurance is much more than Swedish
taxes that include healt insurance and free education for my kids).
Taxes are not a problem.

It the beauracracy around them that could be intimidating.

Daniel