Subject: [Leica] FS friday: M4 chrome baseplate, and are there any grey Focomat IIc's out there for sale?
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Thu Jul 13 21:31:14 2006

Any grey Focomat IIc's out there for sale?

I still haven't found the right one yet, eg. right price with right level of
willingness to pack and ship it to Ottawa.

I also have a user baseplate for a Leica M4 chrome body, for sale.  I'd like
$90 for it (plus postage).
A previous person has scratched out what was likely an engraving on the
bottom.  It's not ugly, the rest of the chrome is very nice, but the
scratched out area is quite obvious.

regards
Vick