Subject: [Leica] Re: [LRflex] Suggestions # 1
From: rpalmier at depaul.edu (bob palmieri)
Date: Fri Jul 14 04:08:33 2006

Ted -

Gee, guy, you've managed to collect 10 really damn good pieces of
advice in one posting and I actually couldn't dream of debating a
single detail.

I don't believe I've ever seen this much info of this much value
expressed in so few words.

Bob Palmieri

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Suggestions # 2)