Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers-SonC
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Jul 14 07:07:21 2006

Sonny showed:

> About thirty minutes ago, I realized that I had  not shot a Friday Flower,
> so
> I walked to my neighbor's garden, and look what was  waiting for me:
> > http://www.sonc.com/friday_july_14_2006.htm
> > Pentax  ist DS (but with Leica in my heart)<<<

Sonny,
We know what you're doing.... like GeeBee and his inflatable sheep, boats
and countryside cows. ;-)

You have a bunch of "look for real plastic flowers" and when you hit the
panic button you pop one in a suitable location.... click..click and we have
a new Friday Flower shot! ;-)

Imagine if you and Graham got together what beautiful images you could
create with inflatable sheep and plastic look for real flowers in the
countryside! ;-) :-)

Somethings just have to be in colour and this one jumps right off the screen
beautifully.

ted

tedgrantphoto.com