Subject: [Leica] Re: Small P&S quality
From: nickbroberts at yahoo.co.uk (Nick Roberts)
Date: Fri Jul 14 08:15:38 2006

I have two on the go - the Canon Ixus 500, which I think is the same camera
as the S500 - a terrific little P&S - and a Canon S70, which is altogether a
more serious camera - full control, 28-105 zoom, RAW option - and still with
CF cards. I love them both. The Ixus is to carry everywhere and anywhere,
the S70 to carry when using other film cameras as a digital alternative.

Nick