Subject: Ted's Book/"Oxygen" and Births [was Re: [Leica] Power of B&W?]
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Fri Jul 14 08:55:24 2006

Ted - Having observed (and photographed) my own sons's birth, your
story brought back happy memories.   Watching the pink glow develop
and change that ghoulish, withered "birth-object"into a lovable baby
is something I'll never forget.

Our obstetrician's only warning to me was if I fainted they were
going to leave me on the floor.  Glad I didn't - might have hurt the
M3.  :-)

Keep these stories coming.

Dick