Subject: [Leica] opinions of the Ricoh GRD--why not Canon S-80
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Fri Jul 14 13:05:50 2006

Nope.
And it is indeed very slow. I put a Sandisk Extreme III in it and in
RAW it's a very long (ever had to wait when you absolutely wanted to
make a 2nd shot?) 10 secs between takes.
No problem with the shutter realease if you half press it after it
locked focus. Great lens, too. I'm not that impressed about the 21mm
add on lens, though: it's not perfectly sharp. But the viewfinder
(21-28mm framelines) that comes with the add on lens is a true asset
IMO.
A beautiful little camera that I'll keep for a long time, but not as
perfect as its GRs precessor.

Op 14-jul-06, om 19:43 heeft SonC@aol.com het volgende geschreven: