Subject: [Leica] Lenca Women
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sat Jul 15 14:59:29 2006

In a message dated 7/15/2006 4:33:25 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
images@InfoAve.Net writes:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/lenca

Beats my flowers.  I don't know, maybe I have a skewed attitude  because I
was forced by economic situation and the places I worked that  only had BW
production to do BW so long, but I cannot image making in BW  for sport.

Sorry  but this is a glimpse of glory, and God made color and he made  color
film. I think things like this, it is time to use it.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana