Subject: [Leica] kidpic advice request
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Sun Jul 16 10:28:38 2006

On Jul 16, 2006, at 10:05 AM, animal wrote:

> Would you let me know wich version you prefer?
> This one from a one hour print shop

Hi, Simon,

First, I should remark that I like all of them.

Second, I like your scan better.  I can pick up more detail, in the
hair, for instance.  I think increasing the contrast, bit by bit, and
comparing the results might give you what you want.

Third, which one do YOU like best?

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn