Subject: [Leica] Michelle McNally's Memorable Photographs
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Jul 16 11:52:03 2006

Hi Dick,
I think we agree on most things aboutthis presentation. I wasn't
suggesting to turn it all in B&W. Just that some of the colorwork
could be even more powerful if a bit more attention was given to
boosting or muting the colors in some.
Thanks for your reaction,
Philippe

Op 14-jul-06, om 17:23 heeft Richard S. Taylor het volgende geschreven: