Subject: [Leica] Three pictures
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Jul 16 18:23:42 2006

Bill,
Ever the contrarian today, what I like about your still life is the bottom
half of the fruit and the shadow underneath.  Reshot or cropped that would
be a far stronger image.  On the other hand, I really like the soft subtle
tones of the town steeple.  In that one keeping the steeple almost invisible
adds to the mystique of the image.

For the storekeeper, you have captured a vanishing part of the first world.
Did you take any horizontals to show more context to the storeowner?

Don
don.dory@gmail.com