Subject: [Leica] Maria, Yes or No?
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Sun Jul 16 18:46:07 2006

On Jul 16, 2006, at 9:36 PM, Tina Manley wrote:

>   Forget it or keep trying?

Definitely keep trying.  It's a keeper and I think you need to work
on it.

Slobodan's suggestion might yield some good results.

And, I think you have that plug-in for PS that will selectively
lighten/darken various parts of a photo?

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn