Subject: [Leica] Re: Location fee
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Jul 16 19:36:28 2006

As a follow up to Sonny, Atlanta was starting to be a major location for
films.  Until the city got full of itself and started charging fees and
making sure it went at full union rate.  If you have to pay Hollywood rates
why not shoot it in Hollywood?  Talk about telling an industry to get lost.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com