Subject: [Leica] Maria, One more time!
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Mon Jul 17 07:58:02 2006

On 17 Jul 2006 at 10:50, Tina Manley wrote:

> I think Ted means from the original color photo I posted.  I did
> straighten and crop the photo and darken the floor a
> little.  Straightening the photo made it possible to crop out the
> dark shadow on the right side.  The color photo that is up now is
> exactly the same as the B&W but with color ;-)

Okay, so now you're just TRYING to confuse me.  ;->

Which is kinda like dynamiting fish in a barrel --- so appallingly
easy that one would think it would eventually lose its appeal.

For some reason it never seems to, though.

Oh, well.  I still get to make my living with a camera in my hands;
things could be a LOT worse.

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com

Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Maria, One more time!)