Subject: [Leica] Re: 6x9 camera
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Mon Jul 17 10:30:16 2006

On Jul 17, 2006, at 12:49 PM, Mark Langer wrote:

> [...]

Vick,

I'm shooting some this afternoon with an Ikonta 6x9, Novar Anastigmat
lens.  I haven't used it in a while, but the last time I took it out,
I was very pleased with the results.

This model, the 524/2, does have the uncoupled rangefinder.  I also
use an auxiliary rangefinder with it, on occasion, and have shot some
with the "red dot" method, and the results are very good.  Better
than very good, in fact.

If you're interested in an inexpensive way to do 6x9, this is
certainly one way to do it.

Ken
-----------------------------------
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn