Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW -- waiting for Sunday dinner
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Mon Jul 17 15:43:01 2006

On Jul 17, 2006, at 3:36 PM, Philippe Orlent wrote:

> I wasn't assuming that it still exisited, really. It just struck my
> eye.

It's also a fascinating illustration of how photographs can "lie," if
you don't know the context.  Don, Phil, and I, and probably others
who've eaten Sunday lunch at one of the many restaurants all over the
South, know the context, so we know that the family is probably
waiting for a large table, as I have done many times with my family.

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn