Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW, waiting for Sunday dinner.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Jul 17 15:46:51 2006

Ken,
Where I live it is Peachtree Presbyterian, Second Baptist, The Cathedral of
St. Paul, the Cathedral of St Phillipe, and First Methodist.  The image was
taken within a few blocks of some very large inner city churches which is
where most of these folks came from.  Those churches are really the skeleton
of the city, supporting many, many people who need care and love of all
kinds.

As to mega-Churches, you really have to drop on in to understand the
magnitude of those communities as they become the family and village that
urban life so rarely provides in the U.S.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com