Subject: [Leica] OT, is it holiday time in Europe? Help with ebay auction.
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed Jul 19 05:20:00 2006

Vick,

Yes, it is. Between now and mid-August, things get done slowly or not
at all, especially in places like Germany where the summer holiday is
taken very seriously. Also this year the summer is unusually hot (it
is 37 C in Eindhoven as I write this), so people's brains are
functioning on lower RPM.

Nathan