Subject: [Leica] Nashville 4th, fin
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Wed Jul 19 09:47:29 2006

I see what you're trying to achieve. IMO it's very hard to capture
groups in an organic way and keeping it interesting at the same time.
The one that works best for me is 'ride', because there seems to be
some contact between you and the kid in the stroller. This focuses
one's attention and is a kind of base for the other seemingly not
participating persons.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 19-jul-06, om 05:44 heeft H. Ball Arche het volgende geschreven: