Subject: [Leica] Re: Focomat 2C and V35: Amazing!
From: leewaileong19 at yahoo.com (Lee Wai Leong)
Date: Wed Jul 19 18:02:34 2006

There is a difference between price and value. Remember the Oscar Wilde
saying.

  They're worth whatever was paid by the buyer-- at least to the buyer,
otherwise he would not have paid the amount. Who are we to say it's not
worth that much, at least to him?

  A bottle of water in death valley is worth a lot more than a bottle of
water in San Francisco, esp. if you're near death.

  "1000 for a V35 is wayyyy too much to pay. Even in Sweden, with high
prices, I only paid 350.

Frankly, they're not worth more.

Daniel"

Lee Wai Leong

"And if you play golf, you're my friend..."

 All New Yahoo! Mail ? Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect
you.