Subject: [Leica] Re: Ted's suggestions collected
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed Jul 19 22:05:58 2006

I have included Ted's addendum below, and I have also turned the post
into a page, which has the benefit of always being in the foreground of
the blog (since the link is permanently on the front page), as opposed
to disappearing down the list as I add new posts to the blog. The URL is
now:
http://www.fotocycle.dk/blog/?page_id=105

Nathan