Subject: [Leica] At The Bryn Mawr Races
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Thu Jul 20 17:50:56 2006

The Spanish have the running of the bulls at Pamplona; we have the running
of the yuppies in Bryn Mawr.  The Bryn Mawr running club had its July trot
last night, featuring all sorts of incredibly fit, young runners who opted
to go shirtless in the heat.  All of those were male.

However, this picture does not feature one of the shirtless wonders.  After
all the complaints I received as a result of my deviation from
"characteristic" Jim pictures, I have returned to the fold.

Runner and bystander

M3, Summilux 50, Ilford XP2.

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA