Subject: [Leica] A Street Photography book
From: juanbuhler at gmail.com (Juan Buhler)
Date: Fri Jul 21 23:23:47 2006

Long time lurker, seldom poster.

I thought I'd post here about a book of some of my street photographs.
No, they were not taken with a Leica sadly, but they were taken while
very much thinking about my M6, and trying to use my Pentax DSLR as
one.

I made two versions: A limited edition of 200, hard cover, printed on
a Xerox Phaser 7750 and bound in black cloth with grey faux suede
gloved spine. And a paperback, printed through lulu.com

The pictures are these:
http://www.jbuhler.com/html/book.html

This is the hard cover:
http://www.jbuhler.com/book.html

And this the Lulu page for the paperback:
http://www.lulu.com/content/290992

Hope this isn't considered too off topic. Given the way Leica RFs are
or should be used, I assume it isn't.

Thanks for looking,

--
Juan Buhler