Subject: [Leica] Week 28 (Ric)
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Jul 22 16:25:56 2006

Hi Ric,

I always like very much the use you do for the chromatism and colours for
the composition, in my opinion you obtain very special nuances with the
Reala, do you scan from the negatives or from the printed copies?

The second one is a really nice one, a "warm" shot!, great job!

Thanks for showing

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis