Subject: [Leica] Photos from the Stanford Dish Trails
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sat Jul 22 18:50:39 2006

Thanks. The roadway "cannot" be helped, since you are only suppose to stay
on them!

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Photos from the Stanford Dish Trails)
Message from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Photos from the Stanford Dish Trails)