Subject: [Leica] Jeffery PAWs 29 and 30
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Tue Jul 25 19:29:08 2006

ALL my B&W postings from the last 3-4 weeks are with 777. I threw things at
it and it just plain works. I am getting much better negs than Xtol, DD-X
etc. I am definitely staying with 777. Indoor, outdoor, high sun, contrasty
stagelight, the tonal range just goes on and on.

It definitely does not inspire confidence to look at though. Polluted lake
water looks more like a developer than this.

use richard at imagecraft.com)