Subject: [Leica] Just sharing a few pictures from the midwest late 1970's
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Jul 26 18:07:15 2006

Joe,
We must have just missed each other in the Kansas City area in the
sevenites.  Images of KU and the old Gebauer AFB bring back memories of the
midwest.

As to your question of lenses I typically will carry one camera and one lens
for everyday use based on expected sights.  I almost never use a zoom as the
time spent composing is time your subject is disapearing.  However, if I am
going to an event I will carry multiple bodies and a well chosen array of
lenses for the event.  Plan ahead, mount the lenses on the different bodies
and go shooting.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com